At St. Peter’s Model School students are encouraged and taught to care and positively impact the society. Students are taught to be compassionate and generous. Empathy is the theme that is followed throughout their schooling years.
Here are a few of the activities in which our students actively involved:
1. Students raised funds for flood victims and those affected by Earthquakes in our nation through fund-raising schemes on-campus.
2. Students visited an old age home and donated warm clothing to the members at the Home
3. Organized drives for orphanages.
4. Actively took up Prime Minister, Narendra Modi’s pet project ‘Swachh Bharat Abiyaan' and cleaned the surrounding areas of the school campus.
5. Held an inter-school art competitions via themes like “SAVE OUR PLANET” and “STOP CHILD LABOUR”
6. Participated in “Plantation Drives” within and around school campus